We keep on reading news and internet about cloud storage every day, cloud storage is a very useful facility, so that you can save all your important files like documents, photos, music, videos etc. You can save it on computer as well as on the internet, this file is saved in two ways, Personal and Shared. No one can edit or tamper with the personal saved fale except you.
What is cloud computing?
But you have the facility to convert shared files to your friends and any group, which has the advantage that if you are working on a project, then you can easily share it in your group, you can see it at your convenience and convert it. Another facility we can get from cloud storage is that we can save our files online and offline and keep them safe. Also, you can view and work on your files from any place, cyber cafe or from any smart phone in case of computer failure or unavailability.
Benefits of Cloud Computing
- All files have online and offline backup.
- Files can be worked by opening them at any place.
- Files can be shared in multiple places at once.
- In case of computer failure, files can be easily backed up in any new computer.
- Files can be accessed simultaneously in mobile, computer, laptop, tablet.
- You can take advantage of this facility for free.
- No additional hardware has to be installed.
- It is very easy to use, it looks like a computer / Windows Explorer.
- Files can also be edited online.
- The biggest advantage here is that any size file can be shared online, there is no file size limit, as you would know that file attachment is not more than 10 MB valid during email. But in this you can share file of any size online.
- Your document can be used while traveling anywhere.
- Here data from 5 GB to 25 GB can be stored online.
How To Use Cloud Computing
To use Cloud Computing, you only have to create an account on the website providing the respective Cloud Storage Service and you can take advantage of Cloud Storage Service in just a few minutes.
Name of websites that provide cloud storage service
- Google Drive
- Microsoft one Drive
- Yandex.Disk Claudsrvis
- Drop Box