What is Email Address ?
There are two main things in every email address Username and Domain Name .”
In this “Mail” is the username and “ www.wikipedia.com ” is the domain name.
How does an email address work?When an email is sent through the SMTP protocol, the sending mail server checks for any other mail server on the Internet that matches the domain name of the recipient's address.
For example, if someone sends an email to a user at www.wikipedia.com, the mail server will first make sure that a mail server at www.hindiadviser.com is responding. If returning, it will check with the mail server to see if the username is valid. If the username is valid, the email will be delivered.
Email can be sent to the recipient with or without a name next to the email address. However, emails sent that contain a name are less likely to be filtered as spam.
Therefore, it is a good idea to fill in your full name while creating an email. Most mail clients and webmail systems automatically include your name in your sending email address.
Email Address Meaning?Email is the service of sending electronic messages from one device to another device.
Email Address is a digital address box of any user, from which we are able to make sure that to which email address we want to send the email.
For example: Just as something is transferred from one address to another through home address, in the same way, message is sent from one email address to another email address through email address.
Email Address Parts
1. Subject LineWhile typing any email, it is mandatory to write its subject. When you write the subject of an email clearly, then the person to whom you have sent the email clearly understands what the email is about.
2. SenderThe email address of the person sending the email appears here. Most email services display the person's name before their email address to make it easier to identify them. When you hit “Reply” , your email will go to that person only.
3. Recipient – RecipientIf you're receiving messages, your email address probably won't show up here. Instead, you might see words like "to me."
Email recipients can include email addresses in these sections:
3.1. Carbon Copy (CC) – CopyPeople who receive emails asking for their information, but who are not expected to respond. When you "reply all" , your response is received from all these addresses.
3.2. Blind Carbon CopyPeople who receive emails but are not listed as recipients. Senders use the BCC section if they do not want the recipient to know who received the email. They do not get the response of "reply all" .
4. SalutationFollowing the subject is the salutation part that email recipients will see. It should match the tone you are trying to set throughout your email. Do not skip this part of the email as much as possible.
5. Email Body – MessageThe email body contains the message of the email. In effective emails, the email body is often shorter and more information is given in attachments that are attached to the email.
When you write an email to an employer or teacher, you can keep the message short and give complete information by adding files to the attachments.
6. ClosingAfter you have written your message, a correct closing is also essential to end your message.
The ending you choose should match the tone of the entire email. The formal closing may say "Sincerely" and "Thank you", while the more friendly message "Talk to you soon!" and "See you soon!" or "See you later!" You can use.
7. SignatureFriendly letters can be signed with the name of the sender. But many business email accounts have signature sections that include the sender's position, company, and even the company's logo.
These extended signatures are helpful when accessing clients or employees of other companies.
8. Attachments – Files attached to the emailIn Emails, we can add any files such as PDF, Documents, Media etc., so that we can give maximum information to those who want to send email.
Most Email Accounts have Attachment Limits. You cannot attach a file of a size larger than that limit.
Why is email address important?Friends, we are going to tell you some such issues that will make you understand why email address is important?
1. Branding – IdentityEmail address helps in giving an identity to our business. Our email address is the first thing that our customers see. Email address helps to connect our customers with our products, service and brand, so having a good email address is important.
2. Impression – ImpressioFriends, first impression matters in business and email address is the thing that customers see first, so having a good and correct professional email address is essential.
3. Professionalism - ProfessionalismEmail extension will help you to appear established as a professional and you will get more responses on your emails. A plain and free email extension looks unprofessional and looks like you just can't afford to spend time getting serious about your company.
4. Management – ManagementAll can be managed at one place through a business email. With this, it becomes easy to handle all your incoming communication. We can also include more than one email on one platform.
5. Trustworthiness – ReliabilityIf you associate your business name with your professional email address, then this can attract more customers and increase their trust in your brand.
For example one email is [email protected] and the other is [email protected] . So which of these email addresses would you like to remember? of course, everyone will like and remember the other one. Because it is easily remembered.
That's why having a simple and professional email address is essential for growing your business.
6. Spam ProtectionUsually, when we buy an Email Address Subscription, it comes with Spam Filtering service. With this, you get protection from unnecessary spam emails.
The platform usually has a blacklist option to prevent the same spam emails from emailing you over and over again.
7. Easy to FindFriends, if clients forget your business name and they have your professional email address then they can easily contact you.
How to Create Free Email Address?
1. Open the “ Google account sign in ” page.
2. Now click on “Create Account ” .
3. Then choose one of the two options “For myself” and “To manage my business” .
Note: If you are creating email for your personal use then choose the option “For myself” and if you are creating it for your business then choose the option “To manage my business” .
4. After this, enter your “First name” and “Last name” and do Next .
5. Now enter your “Birth details” and click Next .
6. Then set a strong “Password” and do Next .
Now your Gmail account has been created.
How to know your email address?1. First of all open the “Settings” app on your phone .
2. Now scroll down a bit and select “Google” option.
3. After this click on “Manage your Google Account” .
4. Now tap on “Personal info” given at the top and click on “Email” option shown below the “Contact info” section .
5. After going to the Email option, here you will see the email address of your Google Account .